Christopher (“Craig”) Bridwell
Craig is an experienced trial attorney. He devotes his practice to family law, including custody/visitation, support, property division, domestic violence, Marvin (palimony), premarital agreements, and mediation. As part of his pro bono efforts, Craig serves as a court-appointed family-law mediator for the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco and as a volunteer attorney at the Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic.
Before devoting his practice full-time to family law, Craig was a litigation associate in the San Francisco offices of a national and international firm, focusing on commercial and securities litigation. He appeared regularly in the federal appellate and district courts.
Outside the office, you will find Craig playing with his niece and nephews, and cheering/cursing the Everton Football Club.
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court, Northern/Central/Southern/Central Districts of California
- University of Pennsylvania Law School(J.D., 2005)
- Bowdoin College(B.A., cum laude, 1996)
- State Bar of California
- Family Law Section
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Family Law Section
- Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT INCLUDING HONORS AND AWARDS
- As part of his pro bono efforts, Craig is a volunteer attorney for the Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic, addressing matters of domestic violence in San Francisco.
- Handled family law cases locally for Bay Area Legal Aid and the Justice and Diversity Center.
- Named a “Rising Star” in the field of Litigation by SuperLawyers (2013)
Highlights of Involvement
As part of his pro bono efforts, Craig is a volunteer attorney for the Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic, addressing matters of domestic violence in San Francisco.
Craig has handled family law cases locally for Bay Area Legal Aid and the Justice and Diversity Center.
Named a “Rising Star” in the field of Litigation by SuperLawyers(2013)
We Are Ready
Our team is back and we are here for you when you are facing significant and difficult family law transitions. Contact us for caring, thoughtful, and strong support.
44 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94104